At Retail Confectioners International, we’re excited to announce the launch of our new website, retailconfectioners.org!
Last week we officially launched the new RCI website. We’ve been hard at work over the last few months completely revamping our website to better meet the needs of our members and provide information to the confectionery industry. With the new drop-down navigation menu and search functions, it’s easier than ever to find the information you need. Plus, we’ve provided easy access to free industry resources, including:
- Classified Ads – see what’s for sale or wanted by chocolate and candy makers
- RCI Events & Education Courses – view a calendar of upcoming events and courses
- Book Recommendations – find a list of books recommended just for chocolate and candy makers
- Chocolate Holidays – discover history and fun facts about popular candy holidays
- Free Industry News – access a list of free industry news resources and links to sign up
- How Chocolate is Made – access information about how chocolate is made, beginning from the bean
We hope you’ll take a minute to visit the RCI website and add it to your list of bookmarked sites to visit often. If you’re not an RCI member, we invite you to click on the Membership tab to learn more about how a membership in RCI can help your business by connecting you to relevant information and fellow confectioners across the globe!
RCI Members: Sign in as a member to the new RCI website and access member-only resources, including an RCI Member Community to engage directly with fellow RCI members. Need your username and password? Just call RCI at 800-545-5381.
P.S. Are you headed to the Philly Candy Show? Be sure to stop by the RCI booth (#512) to meet RCI staff and learn more about RCI membership, events and more.