|Visit RCI website for event updates.|
With each new year, Retail Confectioners International (RCI) strives to offer exciting new events designed to help candy makers and chocolatiers build sweet businesses. We’re excited for the coming year and hope that you will plan to join us at one (or more) of the following events.
Here are the dates to mark on your calendar:
- February 22-25 – Chocolate Boot Camp® – This popular education course
to the east coast in 2016, providing a great foundation for working with chocolates. We accept a maximum of 25 students and, with five instructors; it provides a great student-to-teacher ratio and plenty of hands-on learning opportunities. Although the course is currently sold out, we will be accepting names for a waiting list. moves
- April 20-22 –Merchandising Essentials- Designed with the retail candy maker in mind, this course is aimed at equipping students with the tools needed to remain relevant in a competitive industry. Students will learn how to build a consistent brand image, create an effective promotion, assemble attractive gift baskets, manage engaging social media content and more.
- June 20-24 – Annual Convention & Industry Expo – We’re excited to be in Indianapolis, Indiana for our biggest event of the year. From a confectionery industry expo to quality education sessions and networking to behind-the-scenes tours, it’s an event you won’t want to miss!
- August 10-12 – Caramels, Toffees & Brittles – Dive
into the science behind making
covetedcaramels, toffees and brittles. Topics covered include ingredients, processes, formulas and troubleshooting. Attendees will take home the knowledge and experience needed to add these products to their lineup or improve existing recipes.
- September 21-23 - Fall Regional Conference - Join RCI in the bustling coastal city of Vancouver, British Columbia. Attendees will take in the sights of this beautiful city while connecting with fellow candy makers and industry suppliers. Attendees can expect relevant education sessions, idea sharing through Candy Clinic and behind-the-scenes tours from some of the best candy makers in Canada.
Be sure to like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter to stay up-to-date on RCI happenings. We’ll see you in 2016!