Are you looking for the perfect book to teach you how to make and work with candy or chocolates? Well, of course, there is no such thing as perfect, but we can tell you that the following books have been highly recommended to candy makers by industry experts so we feel very comfortable telling you about them.
- Choice Confections by Walter Richmond
- Candy Making for Dummies by David Jones
- The Art of the Chocolatier by Ewald Notter
- The Art of Chocolate by Elaine Gonzalez
- Chocolates and Confections by Peter Greweling
While you can search online for used books, one of the best resources out there for confectionery books is MC Publishing. Click here to visit their online store.
Do you have other recommended books about chocolate and candy making? Please take a moment to share them in the comments below. We’d love to add them to our must-read list!