Induction into the National Confectionery Sales Association’s Candy Hall of Fame is one of the highest honors in the confectionery industry, recognizing individuals who have served, over and above their personal careers, by giving back to the industry through active participation in trade associations, educational efforts and community involvement.
We’re proud to see RCI members honored by the Candy Hall of Fame, including those from the class of 2016.
RCI members inducted into The Candy Hall of Fame, class of 2016:
- James Day, Esther Price Candies Corp.
- Vivian Farber, The Madelaine Chocolate Co.
- Bernard Garbusjuk, Boehm’s Candies, Inc.
- Thalia Hohenthal, Guittard Chocolate Co.
- Patrick Murnane, Murnane Companies
CANDY HALL OF FAME NOMINATING CRITERIA
Nominations for induction into the Candy Hall of Fame are
from any source, but should include proof that the criteria below have been
met. In addition, the Candy Hall of Fame Selection Committee accepts letters of
support from individuals familiar with the nominee’s qualifications. welcomed
- Twenty years of service in the candy industry (buyers must have at least 10 years of experience)
- Nominees must have a demonstrated loyalty to building and supporting the candy industry through active participation over and above job requirements.
is retired or deceased, nominee must be within two years of either event. nomination
- Unless deceased, the nominee must attend the Candy Hall of Fame Induction event.
- The nominee must agree to meet NCSA deadlines for materials and information.
- The nominee must be at least 50 years of age.
- The nominee must be a current NCSA member.
does not guarantee induction. Nomination
Nominate someone you know who is
deserve d of this honor and fits
the criteria. Click
here to download the 2017 call for form. The deadline to submit
nominations is Friday, January 27, 2017. nominations
SEND ALL NOMINATIONS AND SUPPORTING MATERIALS TO:
NCSA CHoF Selection Committee
3135 Berea Road
Cleveland, OH 44111
Nominations can also be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Stay connected with RCI through Facebook for more tips and inspiration dedicated to the retail candy maker. Not a member? Click here to learn how RCI can help you build your sweet business.