It is almost June, also known as National Candy Month! This week’s tip is to have some fun with a month-long celebration of all things candy.
Ideas for fun candy month celebrations include:
- Specials and coupons, of course!
- Interactive in-store contests. For example, coloring contests for kids is a great way to get the entire family in your store. Display the submissions in your store throughout the month, letting other customers vote for their favorites. The winning prize could be a fun candy-filled gift basket.
- Limited edition candy. What about getting your staff involved and asking them to create a new product inspired by their own favorite confections that’s only available for the month of June?
- Host a Candy Making Camp where kids can sign up for a day of candy making at your store for a fee.
- Have a new candy contest, encouraging customers to contribute ideas for a new chocolate or candy to be made by your company. They can come up with creative names, or you could even name the winning idea after the winning contributor.